Listing Manager & Marketing Coordinator
*To be considered for this position, please send a cover letter stating why you would be perfect for this role, your resume in pdf format and an example of a design you have created in png or jpeg format to our Director Of Operations: email@example.com
This position is for someone who is motivated, a self-starter, thrives in a fast-paced environment, has reliable transportation, a dependable laptop with current software applications, an eye for design and an accommodating and supportive spirit, as well as strong attention to detail. Ongoing professionalism with agents, vendors, clients and our Operations Team is essential. This is a salary position ranging from $30,000 to $40,000 a year (depending on experience) plus bonuses, paid vacations and holidays, mileage reimbursement and health insurance.
The ideal candidate will possess qualities such as a commitment to excellence, the ability to focus in a distracting environment, unmatched dependability, quick thinking problem solving, results-oriented mindset, and a self-disciplined focus. They will be flexible enough to pivot with changes throughout the day and handle the growth and demands of our fast-paced, high-producing agents while being persistent and organized with routine, repetitive tasks and comfortable following and maintaining existing systems, as well as implementing new ones when necessary.
- Oversee all aspects of sellers transactions from execution of listing documents to executed purchase agreement.
- Consult and coordinate with sellers all property photos, staging, repairs, cleaning, signage, lockbox, access requirements and marketing activities.
- Drop signs and lockboxes for new listings, meet photographers, take measurements and fill out the MLS input form.
- Obtain all necessary signatures on listing agreement, disclosures and other necessary documentation.
- Coordinate showings and obtain feedback.
- Provide proactive weekly feedback to sellers regarding all showings and marketing activities.
- Coordinate and schedule all public open houses and broker open houses.
- Input all listing information into MLS and marketing websites, then update as needed.
- Create and oversee seller loops ensuring proper documentation and easy transition to Transaction Coordinator.
- Input all necessary information into client database and transaction management systems.
- Create and maintain all buyer and seller consultation packets.
- Coordinate the preparation of all listing and open house flyers, graphics, signage and all other marketing materials.
- Manage and update agent websites, blogs and online listings.
- Coordinate all client and vendor appreciation events.
- Regularly assist agents to manage and enhance their social media presence.
- Create content, manage and provide accountability for a 40 touch plan for each agent.
- Coordinate and implement agent marketing videos and property videos on websites, blogs, social media and client database email campaigns.
- Regularly obtain client testimonials for websites, social media and other marketing materials.
- Consistently post content on social media 4-5 days a week.
- Create, print and mail content for:
- Monthly Mailers to Databases
- Client Appreciation Events
- Monthly Mailers to Geographical Farm
We Are Hiring Real Estate Agents
Whether you're an experienced agent or a successful person looking for a career change, we want to talk to you! Please fill out the form below and if you have a resume upload that as well. We will reach out to you right away.
Are you a new agent considering a career change?
- We at Nelson Home Group are no strangers to hiring new realtors and helping them be successful. We have a very polished onboarding process and training/coaching program. Whether youre licensed already or have no idea where to start, we can help! We need new agents who are willing to put in the work and the hustle with our systems to be successful. We are looking for people who are:
- Motivated to change their life
- Self starters
- Know a lot of people from the area prior to entering real estate (we require at least 100 households in your database within the first 90 days)
- Enjoy working with people
- Able to commit full-time to 100% commission sales
- That's it! That is literally all it takes. We can handle the rest and walk you through the process of getting started. We will provide all the coaching and training necessary to get you off and selling as quick as possible. We won't lie, it is no walk in the park and does require weird hours and long days. It is also very rewarding helping people achieve their dreams of owning their perfect home. We work very hard, yet we also have flexibility to make sure we are at our kids school and sporting events, drop everything to help a sick parent, or take vacations with our family when WE want.
- So if I gamble on my career, how will you make sure I am successful? We will provide team marketing branded with your picture and info to the database of people you already know. We will provide leads for you to work to generate income as quick as possible. We provide computer systems, office space, administrative support, contract help, training, coaching, literally everything you need to get going. We truly want to make you successful which in turn grows our team and business so it is a win/win.
- Are you interested, or maybe don't believe that is possible? Fill out form below and we can put you in contact with someone who can speak from experience.
- We are looking for licensed agents to join our team. If you’ve been in the business for awhile and have some experience selling, and yet still feel like you aren't where you would like to be, we would like to talk with you. Our team is with Keller Williams Realty, but it is not necessary that you’re currently with KW to be considered. We are happy to keep this call confidential if you like.
- Remember why you first got into real estate? You thought it would be fun to show houses and help people buy their new dream home. Then reality set in, you realized, “This is hard work! I’m working all hours of the day and night, plus weekends too. I have to do all this paperwork that I hate. I’m spending a lot more money than I thought it would cost to keep this going. Everyone wants to sell me some new lead generation tool that I honestly can’t afford, but I sure could use more leads. I don’t really have a coach or mentor available to answer all my questions and tell me what to say to potential clients. I know a ton of people but don't have time to keep in touch with them. I have no one to back me up when I get sick, and I can’t take a vacation. I’m afraid I’ll never be successful, and I’m not sure whether to just keep going or quit.”
- If this sounds familiar, and you often find yourself frustrated, we want you to know that selling real estate does not have to be like this. There is a world out there where you have a mentor to guide you through this and help you get much better in just a few months, not years. Someone to pay all the advertising and marketing bills for you. Someone that can provide you with additional lead sources and help you with scripts to double, or triple, your current business. Someone that can provide a very high level of systems and administrative help so that you rarely have to touch any paperwork ever again. Wouldn't it be nice if everyone you knew received branded mailers and emails from you without you spending one minute or one penny making it happen? Wouldn’t it be nice to be working with a highly trained team that could fill in for you if needed? Wouldn’t it be nice to have a real estate career where all you had to do was continue to stay in front of clients and sell homes?
- We know what you're thinking, I don't want to share my commission with a team. We totally understand and do not blame you at all! No one likes to give up something for nothing, and that is not what we are asking you to do. Not only will we take your focus off of administrative tasks you hate, we will market YOU to YOUR database and then match you one team generated closing for every closing you bring to the team. What does that really mean for you? It means you get your life back. It means you convert your database at higher level because we are actually working it for you and you'll make MORE money because we will then match that database closing with a team generated closing.
- Are you interested, or maybe don't believe that is possible? Fill out form below and we can put you in contact with someone who can show you the proof it can and does work!
You can achieve your financial goals and have more time for your own life.